Monday, February 13, 2017

Hi, I'm the World's Worst Blogger!

So obviously I am a terrible blogger. Sorry about that! It looks like I haven't posted a thing since July 2015... so a year and a half now. Maybe I should update and get back into it a little bit, huh?

I only have a few months left until I finish my Bachelor's Degree program (with a cumulative 3.7 GPA --I've been working hard!), and I am taking a year off before starting my Master's Degree program, so I should have a lot more time for things like blogging and making patterns soon. I have an 8 years old, 6 year old, and 2 year old (this Friday!) now, so they keep my pretty busy. My 8 year old just had her tonsils and adenoids removed a week and a half ago, so we've been recovering from that, recently. I have also been doing a lot of sewing and heat-transfer vinyl projects over the past year or so, which I can talk more about later on, maybe.

As for knitting and crocheting, I've finished a number of projects over the last year and a half --not all of the sweaters I was hoping to work on, but a couple! (By the way, you can always find what I'm working on or have finished on my Ravelry account --here-- if you're interested!) I am also working on finishing up a few more afghans/blankets at the moment, and a couple of little stuffed toys, and have been making quite a few of those new trendy bun hats, so stay tuned for pictures of those (I promise I'll do better with blogging!) Meanwhile, here are a few pictures of some of my favorites from the past 18 months:

My daughter is maybe not the world's best model, but I heard that fish lips and crossed eyes are
very "in" with the 8-year-old crowd this year. 😉 Pattern can be found here.

Pattern can be found here.

Pattern can be found here.

Pattern can be found here.

Pattern can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment