Friday, July 6, 2012

Sorry I'm a Sucky Blogger!

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm not the world's best blogger. Sorry! I get distracted for a while by "real life" and slack a little on here. I'll try to get better about it.

Lately I've been working mostly on newborn gifts (a set I did for twin girls is shown below) and bow and flower clippes and ponytail holders. That's been taking up most of my knitting and crocheting time so far this summer. But my goal for the summer is to get a few sweaters done before the cold weather hits. I am moderately obsessed with little knit baby and children sweaters. I think they're just so cute when they're well done. I've wanted to make some for my kids ever since my daughter was born almost four years ago (Eek! My first baby is going to be four this month! How did that happen?!), but I've just never gotten around to it. I always put it off to do other projects thinking that eventually I'll get around to making the sweaters I want to make. Starting yesterday, it's my mission to be working on one sweater at any given time between now and when I start getting cold-weather orders again. Hopefully I'll be able to show you all some cute ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment