Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Think I Can ... I Think I Can ...

Do you ever have projects that you just can't seem to get right? I'm a bit (that's an understatement) of a perfectionist, so if something isn't  perfect I frog it and start again. The project I'm currently working on has been completely frogged 4 times (so far). I just can't seem to get it right. I'm putting all the blame on the yarn. I do not like Lion Brand Homespun yarn. It is so hard to work with! I am always losing my count or having trouble picking up my stitches with it. The finished product always ends up so soft and cozy ... but I just have the worst time getting to that finish line. I will say that crocheting with Homespun is much easier than knitting with it ... but it's still very far down my list of favorite yarns. I need to get this project done by Friday, so keep your fingers crossed I don't end up having to frog it again. I should have some interesting pictures of this next week for you guys. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I agree with your assessment of Homespun, it looks nice and the finished product is always lovely but man working with it sucks.

    ReplyDelete