Friday, August 10, 2012

Sick Day

I'm under the weather today and taking a break from all of my projects in fear of infecting them. But that leaves me with nothing to do, and I'm not very good at having nothing to do. I like to be busy. So today while I filled myself with chicken noodle soup, fluids, Sudafed, and ibuprofen ... I've also been updating my Ravelry account. I have a bad habit of never adding my projects on there, but I find the vast majority of the patterns I use on there, am almost always checking out other peoples' versions before attempting a pattern myself, looking for samples of projects made with yarn I'm wanting to use to see what color I like the best for a specific project, and am always saving pictures of other peoples' projects for color of pattern inspiration. I figured it was about time for me to update with all of my projects too. Lesson learned: every thing is easier if you do it as you go, and not in a lump at the end. Holy moley it's been a long time since I updated my Ravelry account! I'm not even sure I'll be able to get everything added before I run out of steam and head to bed, but I am determined to get it up to date, and keep it up to date.

If you have a Ravelry account make sure to add me as a friend and leave me your link in a comment here so I can add you as well! Like I said above, I love getting inspiration from other peoples' projects and would love to see yours! Here's my account: http://www.ravelry.com/people/devinlikestoknit. There's also a media icon underneath my Gravatar in the left-hand column for easy access!

Update: I managed to get it updated before I went to sleep! Almost made it to 100 projects ... so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment