Monday, May 21, 2012

Long Time ... No Post

I'm finally finished with the work in progress I last posted about. Between the 20,000+ single crochets and my thumb deciding to spend a week too tight to bend, this blanket took forever. Foreeeeeeeever! But it's done and I think it turned out nicely. I was surprised at how nicely Red Heart yarn softens up after a couple of washes. I was a little worried it'd be too stiff and coarse, but it's very nice for an acrylic yarn (after washing, that is).



Hopefully now that my thumb is feeling better I"ll be able to get more accomplished and get back to posting again!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice job, as always. So glad your thumb is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Those sc blankets do take a lot of time. I'm working on a sc ripple baby blanket and it seems to be taking forever! Glad your thumb is better.

    ReplyDelete