Friday, September 21, 2012

PDF's are here!

I've been working hard making up PDF versions of my patterns. Along with my kids deciding to go back-to-back with being sick (strep throat first and then a sinus infection and asthma for the other), that's why I haven't updated in a while. Just hard at work!

I know I prefer downloading the PDF version of patterns and keeping them on my computer much more than finding the webpage for each individual pattern, so now I'm offering my own. I already went through and added a link to the PDF version of each pattern on their posts, but I'm going to put the list here as well:

Hopefully you guys like them, because I worked hard putting them together!

Now I just have to figure out how to fix the header on my blog that I messed up today and I'll be golden ... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment